POWERNET America is certified by the Veterans Administration as a Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and is a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) that focuses on Cyber Security, Information Technology management consulting and Managed IT Solutions. POWERNET focuses on delivering outstanding IT government contracting services and providing a commitment to excellence and creating innovative and flexible solutions by incorporating complex, cutting-edge IT solutions. POWERNET provides focused and agile SME IT services to our government customers at competitive price, while focusing on the importance of a robust culture and strong core values in recruiting and retaining high-end employees needed to tackle the most technically demanding problems facing the Government.
POWERNET management has a 80+ year history of excellent past performance in providing Information Technology Services and Solutions to our Federal customers and Prime contractors. We have established a reputation for being a solid teaming partner with unique capabilities, strong proposal development skills and an outstanding ability to please our customers. We provide services under NAIC Codes:
|541519||MAIN - OTHER COMPUTER RELATED SERVICES|
|519190||ALL OTHER INFORMATION SERVICES|
|541511||CUSTOM COMPUTER PROGRAMMING SERVICES|
|541512||COMPUTER SYSTEMS DESIGN SERVICES|
|541513||COMPUTER FACILITIES MANAGEMENT SERVICES|
|541611||ADMINISTRATIVE MANAGEMENT AND GENERAL MANAGEMENT CONSULTING SERVICES|
|541614||PROCESS, PHYSICAL DISTRIBUTION, AND LOGISTICS CONSULTING SERVICES|
|541618||OTHER MANAGEMENT CONSULTING SERVICES|
|541690||OTHER SCIENTIFIC AND TECHNICAL CONSULTING SERVICES|
|561110||OFFICE ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES|
|561439||OTHER BUSINESS SERVICE CENTERS|
|561621||SECURITY SYSTEMS SERVICES|
|611430||PROFESSIONAL AND MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT TRAINING|
|541990||ALL OTHER PROFESSIONAL, SCIENTIFIC, AND TECHNICAL SERVICES|
POWERNET is a subcontractor and we are frequently looking for teaming and partnering opportunities. Government contracts for Information Technology can be lucrative but the bid process can also be very competitive. As a small business, we are in an ideal position to win many government contracts with our Cyber services and our SDVOSB can be a added benefit to the right Prime, Teaming with POWERNET can increase your chances of success, and lead to a more efficient and profitable project, especially if we can help in the proposal writing process. With more than 20 years experience in government Information Technology staffing and management, POWERNET can bring to the table resources you may not have in-house, putting you in a stronger position to win the contract. Plus, our deep knowledge of Cyber Security, technical and management volumes proposal writing may give you a leg up on the competition.
- Able to provide our clients with dedicated, personalized support delivering cost effective solutions
- Verified VA Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Experienced IT government services personnel focused in providing hyper-sensitive engagements
- Capable of placing technical SME, qualified and talented to exceed client expectations.
- Decades in IT Management, Cyber Security, Web & Application Management, Training Solutions, Access Control, Project Management, Information Governance and IT Policy Development.
- Provide agile SME solutions of a small business, due to low overhead of small business.
What sets POWERNET apart from the competition?
What makes POWERNET different from our competition? Anybody can register a business and start a consulting firm, so differentiation is important. We pride ourselves on being different to the other kinds of consulting firms. We strive to provide our clients with a service that will over deliver on their expectations. We focus in Cyber Security, business and IT Management solutions. We have chosen to focus on becoming leading experts in Cyber Security Information Governance, Management and Managed IT Solutions. This is one of the key points of difference that sets us apart from our competition. It is important to note that we also have several other unique selling points as an organization.
- Partnered Solutions – we partner/collaborate with prime contractors creating custom solutions
- VA Verified SDVOSB – Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business, Minority Business Enterprise, and Small Disadvantaged Business with decades of combined experience
- Comprehensive industry experience – Subject-matter-experts offering Cyber Security, technology & business guidance through an integrated team solutions.
- Client Relationship Management – that allows us to be hyper-fast responsive.
- Gold Standards – revered for our professionalism in technology and industry expertise
- Decades of experience in government & business sector working in IT with leadership teams.
- Capability to scale to meet any size and scope project to help clients achieve results.
- Unique & Customized, comprehensive professional and leadership approach to organizational culture assessment and transformation.
We Are a Flat Organization
One of the most important aspects of our company that set us apart is the structure of our organization. We are not a hierarchical firm. Our consultants don't have layers of management that influence their behavior and output. We are a flat organization, only having a managing partner out of organizational necessity. We work as a team of equals, each member accountable to the other and to the management.
This structure becomes beneficial especially when you communicate with us. You won't meet with several managers and then wonder if others received the same information. Our flat organizational structure ensures that we listen to you as a group, and you will have one manager. This approach allows us to provide our clients with a much better experience.
We Are Small So We Can Adopt Rapid-Start and Agile Implementation Methodologies
As a small consulting company, we can adopt rapid-start and agile implementation methodologies. These options are often unavailable when you work with some of our larger competitors. The small size of our team means that our deployment time is significantly shorter. This allows us to get to work on your projects almost immediately, passing on further savings to you.
When you hire us for our solutions, we don't need months to prepare. Our use of agile methodology is effective because we can easily divide tasks between us. We can then frequently reassess our progress as we work. This style of project management is most effective in small teams like ours. It is not widely utilized because most consulting firms are too large to use it effectively. Our small size is one of the reasons we are different, yet highly effective. So if you are building a team to pursue a federal contracting opportunity we’d love to discuss the value and capabilities we could potentially bring to your team. Here is a sampling of our service areas:
Cyber Security Solutions
POWERNET's provides a comprehensive range of Information Technology (IT) Security Services. We understand IT Security architecture models and maintain currency on the array of FIPS and NIST Special Publications. We have experience in performing all phases of the authorization process using the NIST Risk Management Framework methodologies. We provide full IT Security program support services including FISMA compliance, policy and procedure writing, continuous monitoring, and independent verification and validation support.
- ASSURANCE & GOVERNANCE
- ASSESSMENTS & RESPONSE
- CONTROLS & DEFENSE
- EDUCATION & TRAINING
- NIST 800-52 / NIST 800-171 Cyber Solutions
- Business Impact Analysis
- Assessment and Authorization compliance
- Certification and Accreditation
- Compliance Gap Analysis
- Cyber Incident Response Plan Development
- Cyber Security Assessment
- Information Governance / Information Assurance
- Web Vulnerability & Malicious Code Analysis
Management Consulting Solutions
POWERNET can help you manage your programs/project from beginning to the end. Our team contains the essential skill set, training and certifications to lead a project. Our focus is on the identification and completion of the key success objectives of our client stakeholders. We understand and excel at developing innovative, cost-effective, customer-focused solutions to the many challenges experienced by our Federal Managers.
- Program & Technical Integration Management
- Project Management Solutions
- Performance & Organization Management
- Process & Methodologies Management
- IT Planning, Policy, Architecture & Integration
- Business Intelligence & Management Support
Managed IT Solutions
POWERNET provides managed technical and engineering support services to meet mission needs. We recognize adaptability is required, especially when performing activities in support of Federal projects. In our support of government & business organizations; we appreciate that there are several needs that must always be addressed: safety is always a requirement and adherence to well-established methodology is mandatory for traceability. Our technical and research staff have the credentials, experience, and motivation to find solutions to our customers' interesting problems.
- Backup Management & Data Protection
- Backup & Disaster Recovery (BDR), Business Continuity
- Patch & Risk Management
- Policy Development and Procedures best practices
- Project Management Solutions
- Hosting & Cloud Solutions
- Network Management Services
- Access Control Solutions
- Database Development & Management
- Responsive Web Development Services
- Video & Graphics Solutions
- Audio Visual Solutions
- Training Solutions (Business, IT & Cyber)
- IT Staff Planning & Augmentation
POWERNET works with United States government clients to solve their most complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We are dedicated to understanding our federal clients’ unique challenges and are passionate about their mission as we deliver unequaled value in IT services. Intelligence is the practices of being able to collect, gather, organize, analyze, report, and disseminate vital information in support of crucial missions. POWERNET is driven to provide experienced personnel to operate at all levels and disciplines of the intelligence domain.
POWERNET sources, develops and maintains assets in all phases of the process from recruiting, training, testing, hiring, development, leadership, training support, and operations. POWERNET has developed and maintained a large pool of qualified individuals. POWERNET has the ability to provide full-time professionals for the toughest and most complex customer challenges. While program staffing is not always clear, POWERNET can determine appropriate levels for your requirements and provide the experienced professionals needed to work side by side with you, on-site until the mission is accomplished. POWERNET also partners with some of the world’s largest companies to help agencies secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users; and modernize their enterprise applications.
Our offerings include outsourcing and Cyber Security, managed IT services, consulting services, high-end server technology, cloud management, software application & web development, and maintenance and support services. POWERNET delivers mission success to bring value and reduce costs for our government clients. In short, we get things done. If you are interested in partnering with POWERNET, feel free to call us at (256)489-8425 or fill out the form below.