HOSTING & CLOUD SOLUTIONS
SERVER | HOSTING | CLOUD
“Finally: Affordable, Fully Managed Hosting”
POWERNET offers an outstanding web site hosting packages. Most managed offers cover only sites large enough to require the resources of a full server. POWERNET offers fully managed hosting that brings a level of convenience and reliability, formally only available to large companies, to the individual and small business at extremely affordable pricing. If you demand fast, green-technology and reliable performance coupled with ample storage, we have what you're looking for. We offer all of this and much more. So you wish to order hosting for your website. Below is a button to order through PayPal, where you will use your credit card through a secure portal.
I hope that you will enjoyed our services, and if you have any suggestion, feel free to express them so we can improve our services. Your business development specialist will be contacting you once your order is complete.
Enterprise Grade, Small Business Pricing
We evaluate your website’s needs and create a custom plan just for you. Whether you need a small portion of a server or a multi-server clustered database, app server pool, load balancing, and a CDN, we can help. Many of our customers are surprised to learn that our plans start at just $30 a month!
Regular System Updates
Our subscription service includes a monthly update to keep your site running smoothly. Each application, software and each installed component is audited and updated as applicable. These updates:
- address any application security issues that are discovered in the code,
- add features that enhance website functionality and/or ease of use, and
- fix any software bugs.
Instead of infrequent major overhauls our monthly updates are provided incrementally. Your knowledge and your website's speed and function grow together - at a pace you can manage.
Snapshot & Replica Backups
Your entire website and database is also backed up monthly to a system that is independent from the existing web servers. If the site were compromised by user error or malicious attack, this monthly backup allows POWERNET to restore the website via an exact snapshot as it was at the beginning of the month. More frequent snapshots can be made at additional cost if desired. But in general, you really should be complementing your backups with snapshots and replicas. Here’s why:
- Backups make a copy of the data and transform it (i.e., optimize/deduplicate/compress it) so that numerous versions of data can be efficiently stored for a long period. Unfortunately, when one turns “steak” into “hamburger” in that manner to optimize storage and retention, one must also reverse that meat grinder and restore the data into a steak again. Simply put, there’s going to be a tradeoff between optimum retention and recovery agility.
- Snapshots typically reside on the same storage system as production data at a block-granular level. The good news is that there is no faster way than a snapshot to “get back” a previous version. The bad news is that anything affecting the storage array impacts not only the production copy, but also the snapshots. In addition, snapshots (because they live on expensive primary storage) tend to only retain data for days, not weeks, months, or years.
- Replicas have similar near-immediate recovery agility as snapshots because they do not have to transform the data; they mirror it for rapid access. Replicas also aren’t vulnerable to the single point of failure that snapshots are. They are, by definition, replicas held on other platforms, similar to backups. But like snapshots, most replicas are only focused on near-real time and thus don’t provide a long range of previous versions.
Outstanding Client Service
POWERNET combines physical hosting, virtual hosting, and managed services to build heterogeneous solutions tailored to unique sets of requirements driven by workload and application needs.The most valuable part of POWERNET's Hosting & Cloud Solutions is access to our full web development team to address any ongoing needs related to your website. We are available through email or phone. In addition, we often work onsite with our local clients to address training or support concerns. To order, just choose your hosting option below, and we will be in contact with you within the next business day.
POWERNET HOSTING PLANS
We offer 4 hosting plans and 4 hosting+SEO Combo plans almost any business can afford. Our "BEGINNER" hosting package is for low competition industries, the "STANDARD" is for low-medium level, the "ADVANCED" plan is for medium-high level and the "PREMIUM" plan is for corporate level to high requirements business and eCommerce sites. We have also added a SEO solution to create a combo with your hosting solution. As you know, SEO services can cost you thousands each month. We do not believe in gouging you for our services. Our monthly plans are a set monthly fee plus a $99.00 setup fee.
Call (256) 489-8425 if you have any questions or are unsure about which of our hosting plans will be the best choice for you. If you are ordering online, select the best package for your business. BEFORE YOU ORDER BELOW: Add your setup fee by clicking here. Then you can select your plan.