What does POWERNET do?
POWERNET America is a certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Disadvantaged Business, Minority Business Enterprise (SDVOSB, SDB and MBE) that focuses on Information Technology management consulting and service solutions. Powernet focuses on delivering outstanding IT government contracting services and providing a commitment to excellence and creating innovative and flexible solutions by incorporating complex, cutting-edge IT solutions. POWERNET can mobilize the right people, skills and technologies to help organizations improve their performance and IT infrastructure, management programs, processes and security through a Subject Matter Experts (SME) as a mobilized service team. POWERNET strives to be a place where talent, quality and values come together in the successful completion of desired outcomes. It is important to provide professional, challenging, rewarding solutions, while being respectful of ideas and individuals. This translates into a continuity of service, and focus on delivering desired results to our customers in a timely and highly effective manner.
- o Able to provide our clients with dedicated, personalized support delivering cost effective solutions
- o Certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- o Experienced IT government services personnel focused in providing hyper-sensitive engagements
- o Capable of placing technical SME, qualified and talented to exceed client expectations.
- o 85+ years in Cyber Security, IT Management and Managing IT solutions like IT Project Management, Network Management, Cyber Security, Web & Application Management and IT policy development and implementation.
Team POWERNET provides a comprehensive range of Managed Information Technology (IT) Solutions to Cyber Security Solutions that blends speed, agility, focus and simplicity to minimize the challenges in scaling and managing information technology for the CIO, while effectively reducing costs. With access to best-in-class technology subject matter experts, toolsets, hardware, software and leadership. We understand IT enterprises today are complex, strapped by budgets and challenged by changing demands. Now, more than ever, organizations need proven partners that provide specialized IT help day-to-day and expert guidance on how to strategically evolve.
POWERNET delivers managed services to clients by providing a strong foundation through which the customer can access, for maximum results for their businesses. With the tools and technology necessary, POWERNET creates an environment for customers through which they can deliver top-of-the-line application performance of services. We believe the only way to successfully achieve this goal is to build a strong partnership with our customers. In fact, many of our customers have worked with POWERNET for 10 years or more. To ensure a successful technology implementation our staff have many years’ industry experience with skills sets stretching from Cyber Security, Managed IT solutions, Application & Web Development, Hosting to Digital Marketing Services. This industry knowledge, combined with our in-depth product knowledge ensures that we deliver solutions that meet your business objectives within industry and technology best practice. Our methods are based upon our company values.
This means that the objectives of our team are based upon understanding your strategic aims and business challenges, honest advice and plain English in order that we can work alongside you as a trusted partner for the long term. We have experience in performing all phases of our core capabilities, which include but are not limited to:
Cyber Security Solutions
POWERNET's provides a comprehensive range of Information Technology (IT) Security Services. We understand IT Security architecture models and maintain currency on the array of FISMA, FIPS and NIST Special Publications. We have experience in performing all phases of the authorization process using the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF) methodologies. We provide full IT Security program support services including FISMA compliance, policy and procedure writing, continuous monitoring, and independent verification and validation support.
- o NIST 800-52 / NIST 800-171 Cyber Solutions
- - Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- - Cyber Threat Assessment (CTA)
- - Cyber Security Assessment (CsA)
- o Business Intelligence & Management Support
- o Assessment and Authorization compliance
- o Certification and Accreditation
- o Compliance Gap Analysis
- o CyberSphere Risk Management Plan
- o Cyber Incident Response Plan Development
- o Subcontractors Compliance Management
- o Network security testing and evaluation
- o Computer security incident response
- o Network Engineering and Administration
- o Web Vulnerability & Malicious code analysis
Concierge CIO Management Solutions
Team POWERNET can help you manage your programs/project from beginning to the end. Our team contains the essential skill set, training and certifications to lead a project. Our focus is on the identification and completion of the key success objectives of our client stakeholders. We understand and excel at developing innovative, cost-effective, customer-focused solutions to the many challenges experienced by our Federal Managers.
- o Program & Technical Integration Management
- o Project Management and IT Planning
- o Performance & Organization Management
- o Process & Methodologies Management
- o IT Planning, Policy, Architecture & Integration
- o Business Intelligence & Management Support
Managed IT Solutions
Team POWERNET provides managed technical and engineering support services to meet mission needs. We recognize adaptability is required, especially when performing activities in support of Federal projects. In our support of government & business organizations; we appreciate that there are several needs that must always be addressed: safety is always a requirement and adherence to well-established methodology is mandatory for trace-ability. Our technical and research staff have the credentials, experience, and motivation to find solutions to our customers' interesting problems.
- o Network Engineering & Administration Services
- o Backup Management & Data Protection
- o Backup and Disaster Recovery (BDR), business continuity
- o Patch Management
- o Policy and Procedures best practices
- o Diverse IT Infrastructure Management
- o Proactive Network Monitoring
- o Managed Servers & Workstations
- o Database Development & Administration
- o Managed Web Development Services
- o Design & Graphics Solutions
- o Custom Responsive Design
- o Video Creation & AV Services
- o Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- o IT & Cyber Training Solutions
- o IT Staff Planning & Augmentation